Mucinex by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on September 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 600mg
Labeler: State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
NDC Code: 53808-0871
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- see window for lot number and expiration date
Questions? 1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639)
You may also report side effects to this phone number
Please visit our web site www.mucinex.com
US Pat. 6,372,252 B1
US Pat. 6,955,821 B2
carbomer homopolymer type B, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
Keep out of reach of children. This package is intended for institutional use only. This package is not child resistant. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Repackaged by: Cardinal Health Zanesville, OH 43701
This Product was Repackaged By:
State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
104-2 Hamilton Park Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy (829348114)|
|State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy||829348114||repack(53808-0871)|