MK BZK Antiseptic Towelette Non-Sterile
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Changzhou Maokang Medical Products Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 59050-331
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13% w/v
Antiseptic cleaning of hands, and body.
- for deep puncture wounds, animals bites, or serious burns
- in the eyes
- on mucous membranes
- on irritated skin
- over large areas of the body
- irritation, redness, or symptoms develops.
- if the condition persists or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Open packet and use as a washcloth.
- Store at room temperature 15 - 30°C (59 - 86°F)
|MK BZK ANTISEPTIC TOWELETTE NON-STERILE
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Changzhou Maokang Medical Products Co., Ltd (421317073)|
|Changzhou Maokang Medical Products Co., Ltd||421317073||manufacture(59050-331)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.