HealthMart Mucus Relief FM by Mckesson
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
NDC Code: 62011-0218
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24 hour period
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if individual blister units are borken or open
- store between 15-30oC(59-86oF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscaramellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C red 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide. May contain methacrylic acid copolymer, sodium bicarbonate
compare to Mucinex Fast-MaxTM severe congestion & cold caplets active ingredients
for ages 12+
mucus relief FM
adult severe congestion & cold
acetaminophen.....pain reliever/Fever reducer
dextromethorphan HBr.....cough Suppressant
phenylephrine HCl.....nasal congestion
soothing relief for headache, fever, cough, nasal and chest congestion
thins and loosens mucus
|HEALTHMART MUCUS RELIEF FM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Mckesson (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 9, 2018