HealthMart Mucus Relief FM by Mckesson
Medically reviewed on April 9, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
NDC Code: 62011-0217
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24 hour period
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if individual blister units are borken or open
- store between 15-30oC(59-86oF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscaramellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C red 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide. May contain methacrylic acid copolymer, sodium bicarbonate
compare to Mucinex Fast-MaxTM cold & sinus caplets active ingredients
for ages 12+
mucus relief FM
adult cold and sinus
acetaminophen.....pain reliever/Fever reducer
phenylephrine HCl.....nasal congestion
soothing relief for headache, fever, nasal and chest congestion
thins and loosens mucus
|HEALTHMART MUCUS RELIEF FM
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Mckesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.