LEADER Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes
Medically reviewed on April 10, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3g in 100g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- in eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not get in eyes.
- First Aid Antiseptic
- clean the affected area
- apply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Keep canister tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Hold away from face when opening.
|LEADER HYDROGEN PEROXIDE WIPES
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Kleen Test Products Corporation||168165814||manufacture(49781-108)|