LEADER Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3g in 100g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- in eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not get in eyes.
- First Aid Antiseptic
- clean the affected area
- apply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Keep canister tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Hold away from face when opening.
|LEADER HYDROGEN PEROXIDE WIPES
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Kleen Test Products Corporation||168165814||manufacture(49781-108)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.