Acetaminophen by McKesson
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
NDC Code: 62011-0032
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and in children 12 years and over
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6-11 years||
|children under 6 years||
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- retain carton for complete product information
crospovidone, methylparaben, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|