Dr Smiths Diaper Rash by Mission Pharmacal Company
Medically reviewed on December 6, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Mission Pharmacal Company
NDC Code: 0178-0340
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Skin Protectant|
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse diaper area
- allow to dry
- shake well before each use
- spray liberally onto affected area as often as needed or with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diaper may be prolonged
- do not puncture or incinerate, contents under pressure.
- do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- store between 15°–30°C (59°–86°F)
Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, disiloxane, fragrance, hexyl laurate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, magnesium sulfate, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, octyldodecyl xyloside, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sorbitan oleate, squalane, thymol iodide, trans-1,3,3,3-tetrafluorprop-1-ene, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, call (210) 696–8400.
MISSION PHARMACAL COMPANY
San Antonio, TX 78230 1355
|DR SMITHS DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide spray
|Labeler - Mission Pharmacal Company (008117095)|
|Registrant - Mission Pharmacal Company (927726893)|
|FORMULATED SOLUTIONS, LLC||143266687||manufacture(0178-0340)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.