DocQLace by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
NDC Code: 53808-0677
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep tightly closed
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sorbital special
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35811
They are supplied by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy as follows:
|NDC||Strength||Quantity/Form||Color||Source Prod. Code|
|53808-0677-1||100 mg||30 Capsules in a Blister Pack||Reddish||0603-0150|
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy (829348114)|
|State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy||829348114||repack(53808-0677)|