DocQLace by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on September 10, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
NDC Code: 53808-0677
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep tightly closed
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sorbital special
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35811
They are supplied by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy as follows:
|NDC||Strength||Quantity/Form||Color||Source Prod. Code|
|53808-0677-1||100 mg||30 Capsules in a Blister Pack||Reddish||0603-0150|
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy (829348114)|
|State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy||829348114||repack(53808-0677)|