Health Mart Junior Rapid Melts
Medically reviewed on April 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
NDC Code: 62011-0230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Thaking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult dose
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- dissolve in mouth, or chew before swallowing
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Tablets|
|under 48 lbs||under 6 years||ask a doctor|
|48-59 lbs||6-8 years||2|
|60-71 lbs||9-10 years||2 1/2|
|72-95 lbs||11 years||3|
- store at controlled room temperature betweeen 20-25oC(68-77oF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acesulfame pottasium, citric acid, D&C red 27 aluminum lake, dextrose, FD&C blue 1 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose powder, polyplasdone, sorbitol, sucralose.
May contain ethylcellulose, gelatin, sodium polyphosphate, silicon dioxide.
|HEALTH MART JUNIOR RAPID MELTS
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Mckesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - Guardian Drug Company (119210276)|
|Guardian Drug Company||119210276||manufacture(62011-0230)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.