Dryses Antiperspirant Solution
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 200mg in 1mL
Labeler: SESVALIA USA LLC.
NDC Code: 63181-0015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Chlorohydrate 20%
- Reduces underarm sweat
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
if you have kidney disease.
- on broken skin
- on irritated or recently shaved skin
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes.
- in case of eye contact, flush eyes with water
- temporary itching sensation may occur.
rash or irritation occurs.
If swallowed, get medical help and contact Poison Control Center right away.
• apply to underarms only
• use your fingertips or cotton ball to apply the product.
• during first week of use, product may be applied each evening.
• after the first week, apply product once or twice at night.
• before applying product, dry area to avoid irritation.
Alcohol Denat, Butylparabean, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water.
Developed for sportsmen
All skin types
3.4 fl oz (100ml)
Rafelbunol. C/ Massamagrell, 5,
46138 Rafelbunol. Valencia (Spain)
Customar service: 902 100 223
SESVALIA USA LLC. 67, Miracle
Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134 USA
Customer line: (1) 8OO 796 0996
Made in SPAIN
|DRYSES ANTIPERSPIRANT SOLUTION
aluminum chlorohydrate liquid
|Labeler - SESVALIA USA LLC. (061096093)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.