Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-509
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70% w/w
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrahydroxyethyl ethylenediamine, cetearyl methicone, C12-C15 alkl benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, dicaprylyl caprylate, tert-butyl alcohol, fragrance, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Gentle Hand Sanitizer Gel
750 ML (25 US FL OZ)
Active Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 70% w/w
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA ·
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
www.ecolab.com · 756305/5400/1013
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on May 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.