Miconazole 7 by Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 2mg in 100g
Labeler: Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC
NDC Code: 37012-035
Miconazole Nitrate USP 2% (100 mg in each applicatorful)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicators: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after each use.
- use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not purchase if carton is opened
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
To open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
To close: screw cap back onto the tube
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Apricot Kernel Oil/PEG-6, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Mineral Oil, PEG-6-32 Stearate/Glycol Stearate, Purified Water and Benzoic Acid (0.20%) as a preservative
*Compare to the active
ingredient in Monistat® 7*
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream USP (2%)
(Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg Per Applicator)
7 Day Treatment
One 45 g (1.5 oz) Tube Of Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream USP (2%)
& 7 Disposable Applicators
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC (023252638)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(37012-035)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018