MAPAP Extra Strength by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on Aug 8, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
NDC Code: 53808-0822
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each capsule)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 2 capsules every 4 hour to 6 hours, not to exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours. Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.|
|children under 12 years of age||Do not use Extra Strength product in children 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of pain reliever and could cause liver damage.|
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- store at room temperature, USP
- use by expiration date on pckage
- do not use if capsule band or imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- side effects occur
- You may report side effects at 1-800-616-2471 (Toll Free)
FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid and Titanium Dioxide.
*Major Extra Strength Mapap is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol®.
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
This Product was Repackaged By:
State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
104-2 Hamilton Park Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304
They are supplied by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy as follows:
|NDC||Strength||Quantity/Form||Color||Source Prod. Code|
|53808-0822-1||500 mg||30 Capsules in a Blister Pack||RED||0904-1987|
|Labeler - State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy (829348114)|
|State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy||829348114||repack(53808-0822)|