Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent
Medically reviewed on February 19, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: New Avon LLC
NDC Code: 10096-0320
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%.......................
- for the treatment of acne
- helps clear up blackheads
- helps prevent new blackheads from forming
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one topical acne medication at a time unless directed by a health care practitioner.
Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if rash or irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying the product.
- Moisten cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Gently work moistened cotton ball over face and neck. Do not rinse.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
Inactive ingredients SD alcohol 40-B, water/eau, propylene glycol, PEG-6, potassium hydroxide, benzophenone-1, parfum/fragrance, BHT, disodium EDTA, lysine carboxymethyl cysteinate, isododecane, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium C8-16 isoalkylsuccinyl lactoglobulin sulfonate, polystyrene/
hydrogenated polyisopentene copolymer, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, blue 1/CI 42090, red 33/CI 17200.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada.
|CLEARSKIN BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - New Avon LLC (080143520)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture(10096-0320)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.