Sinus and Allergy by Hy-Vee
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
NDC Code: 42507-810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Call toll free 1-800-289-8343 Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM CST
*Compare to the Active Ingredients of Sudafed PE® Sinus + Allergy
Sinus + Allergy
Chlorpheniramine Maleate, 4 mg ANTIHISTAMINE
Phenylephrine HCl, 10 mg NASAL DECONGESTANT
• Sinus Pressure
• Sinus & Nasal Congestion
• Itchy, Watery Eyes
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Sinus + Allergy.
DISTRIBUTED BY HY-VEE, INC., WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266 www.hy-vee.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|SINUS AND ALLERGY
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Hy-Vee (006925671)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018