Lite nFoamy Eucalyptus Mint Sanitizing Handwash
Medically reviewed on December 25, 2017
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 1.3g in 1L
Labeler: Spartan Chemical Company
NDC Code: 64009-332
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands for 15 seconds.
- Rinse with potable water.
Water, Coco-Glucoside, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance
Foam Sanitizing Handwash with Fragrance
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Meets the hand care needs of institutional and industrial personnel
FOR INSTITUTIONAL AND INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
See back panel for additional information.
Spartan Chemical Company, Inc. 1110 Spartan Drive, Maumee, OH 43537 USA
Medical Emergency: 888-314-6171 / www.spartanchemical.com
Net Contents: 1 U.S. Gallon / 3.79 Liters
|LITE NFOAMY EUCALYPTUS MINT SANITIZING HANDWASH
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Spartan Chemical Company (005036728)|
|Spartan Chemical Company||005036728||MANUFACTURE(64009-332), LABEL(64009-332)|