Undecylenic Acid by Target Corporation
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2016
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 25mg in 1.7mL
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-260
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of:
- discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with eyes
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- twist pen base with 3 clicks to saturate brush
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- the brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
Compare to active ingredient in Fungi-Nail®*
25% undecylenic acid
eliminates fungus on fingers, toes and around nails
pre-filled applicator pen brush
0.057 FL OZ (1.7mL)
25% undecylenic acid
This up & up® antifungal pen eliminates and helps stop the spread of fungal infections on cuticles, around nail edges and under nail tips where reachable with applicator brush. Topical antifungal treatment will not penetrate hard nail surfaces.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Kramer Laboratories, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Fungi-Nail®.
maximum strength antifungal pen liquid
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)