Castellani Paint by Stratus Pharamceuticals
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Phenol 15mg in 1mL
Labeler: Stratus Pharamceuticals
NDC Code: 58980-820
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes or burns
For external use only
- in eyes
- with bandages
- on large areas of the body longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stop use and consult a doctor if condition persists
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- if known to be sensitive to any ingredients in this product,
Stop use and ask a doctor or pharmacist if skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases or the condition persists or gets worse.
- check skin for sensitivity to phenol prior to application.
- care should be taken to avoid spilling and guard against staining. Castellani Paint Modified will stain skin and clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount on the area one to three times daily.
Store at controlled room temperature.
Acetone, Purified Water, Resorcinol, SD alcohol 40B (13%).
1-800-442-7882 or visit us at www.stratuspharmaceuticals.com
Stratus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Miami, Florida 33186
|Labeler - Stratus Pharamceuticals (789001641)|
|TARMAC PRODUCTS INC||059890491||MANUFACTURE(58980-820), LABEL(58980-820), PACK(58980-820)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 19, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.