Castellani Paint by Stratus Pharamceuticals
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Phenol 15mg in 1mL
Labeler: Stratus Pharamceuticals
NDC Code: 58980-820
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes or burns
For external use only
- in eyes
- with bandages
- on large areas of the body longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stop use and consult a doctor if condition persists
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- if known to be sensitive to any ingredients in this product,
Stop use and ask a doctor or pharmacist if skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases or the condition persists or gets worse.
- check skin for sensitivity to phenol prior to application.
- care should be taken to avoid spilling and guard against staining. Castellani Paint Modified will stain skin and clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount on the area one to three times daily.
Store at controlled room temperature.
Acetone, Purified Water, Resorcinol, SD alcohol 40B (13%).
1-800-442-7882 or visit us at www.stratuspharmaceuticals.com
Stratus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Miami, Florida 33186
|Labeler - Stratus Pharamceuticals (789001641)|
|TARMAC PRODUCTS INC||059890491||MANUFACTURE(58980-820), LABEL(58980-820), PACK(58980-820)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.