Vaporizing by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: inhalant
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 62mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-099
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing. Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
temporarily relieves cough associated with a cold
For external use only
For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
- keep away from fire or flame.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, emphsema or asthma
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
- use near an open flame
- add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persisten headach. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years and older: use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart of water or 1 1/2 teaspoons of sulution for each pint of water
- add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- breath in medicated vapors
- may be repeated up to 3 times a day
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
alcohol 82%, dimethicone, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, laureth-7, menthol, Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil,
poloxamer 124, Thuja occidentalis leaf oil (cedar leaf oil)
Satisfaction guaranteed-For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks Vapo Steam
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
397.000/ 397AA rev 2
Compare to Vicks
Liquid Medication for
Hot Steam Vaporizers
Coough Cough Suppressant Camphor
- Relieves cough to help you rest
- Relieves throat and bronchial irritations
NET WT 8 FL OZ (237 mL)
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.