Tussin CF by davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC
NDC Code: 76140-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp):||Purpose|
|Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg||Expectorant|
|Phenylephrine HCl, USP 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Each tsp contains: sodium 6 mg. Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F), Do not refrigerate.
Dosage cup provided.
citric acid, FD & C Red # 40, flavor, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharine sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL (2 tsp) every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
Somerset, NJ 08873
Adults & Children Ages 12 & Older
Cough & Cold
Cough Suppressant - Dextromethorphan HBr
Expectorant - Guaifenesin
Nasal Decongestant - Phenylephrine HCl
For Relief of:
- Stuffy Nose
- Chest Congestion & Mucus
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC (967545935)|
|davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC||967545935||MANUFACTURE(76140-105), PACK(76140-105), LABEL(76140-105), ANALYSIS(76140-105)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 1, 2018