Allergy Relief by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Medically reviewed on December 25, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-784
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies:
-itching of the nose and throat
-itchy, watery eyes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if youare taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6
hours, as needed, not more than 6 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at room temperature
- protect from moisture
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, D and C yellow no. 10 lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-784)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.