Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 8, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-507
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol 60% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and rendess develop
- Eye or skin irritation or redenss occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to are around nails and between fingers
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
1200 ML (40.6 US FL OZ)
Ethanol 60% by volume
Ecolab - 370 Wabasha Street - St Paul MN 55102-1390 - USA
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
(c) 2013 Ecolab USA Inc - All rights reserved
Made in United States
www.ecolab.com - 756423/5400/1013
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.