Loesch Original Kleer-Plex Antimicrobial Face and Body Wash
Medically reviewed on March 26, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Loesch Laboratory Consultants, Inc.
NDC Code: 25280-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Kills 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds
-This data was verified using the USP 51 Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test
Benzethonium Chloride ............. 0.20% (Antimicrobial)
Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-4 Laurate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 3-iodo-2-propynylbutylcarbamate.
- First Aid Antimicrobial Wash
- Kleer-Plex is a unique, non-drying cleanser.
- Designed for all skin types and pH balanced.
- Kills 99.9% of germs including Staph, Pseudomonas, and E. coli.
- Excellent for postoperative care.
- May be used as a First Aid antiseptic to help protect against skin infection.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- Do not use in eyes.
- In case of deep wounds or puncture wounds, consult a physician.
- If irritation develops and persists for more than a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Wet hands and other areas to be treated.
- Place a small amount of gel in your hands and work into lather.
- Apply lather to areas to be treated using a gentle, circular motion.
- Rinse clean.
- Alcohol Free
- Made In USA
Loesch Laboratory Consultants, Inc.
4311 South Dr.
Houston, TX 77053-4820
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm CST
|LOESCH ORIGINAL KLEER-PLEX
ANTIMICROBIAL FACE AND BODY WASH
benzethonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Loesch Laboratory Consultants, Inc. (026619510)|
|Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation||072186356||manufacture(25280-005)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.