Vapor Inhaler by Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.
Dosage form: inhalant
Ingredients: LEVMETAMFETAMINE 50mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-267
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Levmetamfetamine 50 mg
- the common cold
- hay fever or upper respiratory allergies
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- do not use more than 7 days
- Use only as directed
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- the product delivers in each 800 ml of air 0.04 to 0.150 mg of levmetamfetamine
- do not use more often than every 2 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 inhalations in each nostril|
children 6 to under 12 years of age
(with adult supervision)
|1 inhalation in each nostril|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|children under 2 years of age||do not use|
- this inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use
- keep inhaler tightly closed
- store at 59o-86oF (15o- 30oC)
bornyl acetate, camphor, lavender oil, menthol, methyl salicylate
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.
43157 W. Nine Mile Novi, MI 48376
Made in the USA BCQC01. Rev. 06/13
Levmetamfetamine | Nasal Decongestant
Temporary Relief of
Nasal Congestion due to:
Colds | Hay Fever
Upper Respiratory Allergies
*Compare to the active ingredient in Vicks®
NET WT .007 oz (198 mg)
levmetamfetamine nasal decongestant inhalant
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - Aphena Pharma Solutions - New York LLC (078573647)|
|Aphena Pharma Solutions - New York , LLC||078573647||manufacture(63868-267), pack(63868-267), label(63868-267)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.