Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on Feb 28, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-506
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more for 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and apply foam
- Scrub hands and forearm
- Rinse thoroughly and drys
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
Inactive ingredients water, propylene glycol, urea, sorbitol, potassium cocoate, tetrasodium EDTA, SD alcohol 3-C, glycerin, sodium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, fragrance, cocamine oxide, FDC yellow 5, FDC blue 1
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326)
Gentle Antibacterial Foam Hand Soap
1250 ML (42.3 US FL OZ)
Active ingredient: Chloroxylenol 1.0%
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA · tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
www.ecolab.com · 755514/5400/0913
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|