Herbal UTAPLAS.TN by Albert Max, Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.05g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Albert Max, Inc.
NDC Code: 68233-901
Methyl Salicylate 1%
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backaches
For external use only
Do not use otherwise than as directed
- on wounds
- irritated or damaged skin
- sensitive skin
- with a heating pad
- if pregnant
- with, or as the same time as other external analgesic products
- if allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- if allergic to any ingredients of this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use more than 3 plasters a day
- do not use 1 hour before or after bathing
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- rashes, itching or redness are present
- side effects occur.
ask a health professional before use.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Clean and dry affected area. Remove plaster from the protective layer, apply to the affected area, rub the area with your hand to secure the patch.
- Plaster will remain effective for 8 hours.
- Avoid using the same patch on the same area for more than 2 days.
- Do not apply to area with excessive hair. Adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal.
- Wet patch with warm water before removing from skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor.
- store unused patch in the pouch
- store at room temperature, 20 to 25° C (68 to 77° F)
Chinese Clematidis Root and Rhizome, Yellow wax, Momordica cochinchinensis seeds, Castor Seeds, Myrrh, Frankincense, Sesame Oil, Resin, Indigo Carmine, Tartazine, Zinc Oxide
External Analgesic Plaster
America Herbs T and N Incorporated
Elastic Breathable Pad
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Contains 10 Plasters 7.5X10cm(2.9 inch X 3.9 inch)
RESEAL POUCH AFTER OPENING
For the temporary relief of muscles and joints associated with arthritis.
T.N. America Herbs Inc.
P.O. Box 18286
Anaheim, CA 92817
Tel 1-888-811-1133 or 714-720-4092
USA and Taiwan Cooperative
Made in Taiwan
menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|
|Registrant - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|
|Sheng Chun Tang Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., Ltd||656347754||manufacture(68233-901)|