The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.05g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Albert Max, Inc.
NDC Code: 68233-901
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 1%
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backaches
For external use only
Do not use otherwise than as directed
- on wounds
- irritated or damaged skin
- sensitive skin
- with a heating pad
- if pregnant
- with, or as the same time as other external analgesic products
- if allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- if allergic to any ingredients of this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use more than 3 plasters a day
- do not use 1 hour before or after bathing
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- rashes, itching or redness are present
- side effects occur.
ask a health professional before use.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Clean and dry affected area. Remove plaster from the protective layer, apply to the affected area, rub the area with your hand to secure the patch.
- Plaster will remain effective for 8 hours.
- Avoid using the same patch on the same area for more than 2 days.
- Do not apply to area with excessive hair. Adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal.
- Wet patch with warm water before removing from skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor.
- store unused patch in the pouch
- store at room temperature, 20 to 25° C (68 to 77° F)
Chinese Clematidis Root and Rhizome, Yellow wax, Momordica cochinchinensis seeds, Castor Seeds, Myrrh, Frankincense, Sesame Oil, Resin, Indigo Carmine, Tartazine, Zinc Oxide
External Analgesic Plaster
America Herbs T and N Incorporated
Elastic Breathable Pad
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Contains 10 Plasters 7.5X10cm(2.9 inch X 3.9 inch)
RESEAL POUCH AFTER OPENING
For the temporary relief of muscles and joints associated with arthritis.
T.N. America Herbs Inc.
P.O. Box 18286
Anaheim, CA 92817
Tel 1-888-811-1133 or 714-720-4092
USA and Taiwan Cooperative
Made in Taiwan
menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|
|Registrant - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|
|Sheng Chun Tang Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., Ltd||656347754||manufacture(68233-901)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.