Natureplex Hemorrhoidal by Natureplex LLC
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 0.5mg in 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.0025mg in 1g
Labeler: Natureplex LLC
NDC Code: 67234-024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hemorrhoidal Cooling Gel
|Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%||Hemorrhoidal (anorectal) Gel|
|Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) 50%||Hemorrhoidal (anorectal) Gel|
- temporarily relieves anorectal itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids or anorectal disorders
- temporarily reduces the swelling associated with irriation in hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- temporary relief of burning
For external use only.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- the condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- when practical, cleanse affected area by patting or blotting with appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or soft cloth before applying gel.
- apply externally to affected area up to 4 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- close cap tightly after use
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzophenone-4, disodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
witch hazel and phenylephrine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - Natureplex LLC (062808196)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about phenylephrine topical
- Phenylephrine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: anorectal preparations
- Phenylephrine rectal
- Phenylephrine Rectal Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Phenylephrine Rectal Suppositories