Kinray Vitamin A D by Kinray Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 11, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM .76g in 1g
Labeler: Kinray Inc.
NDC Code: 61715-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
White Petrolatum USP (76%) Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
- Temporarily protects minor * cuts * scrapes * burns
- Temporarily helps protect and help relieve chapped and cracked skin and lips
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent and protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations associated with diaper rash
- With each diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For External Use Only
- Do not get in eyes
- If condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use on:
Deep or puncture wounds
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply as needed
- Store at room temperature 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- Avoid excessive heat
Inactive Ingredients: Light Liquid Parafin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
|KINRAY VITAMIN A D
|Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.