Gentle Laxative by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, sugar coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-607
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel moment after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
adults and children
|take 1 to 3 tablets
in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under|
12 years of age
|take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years|
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
*Compare to the active ingredient
in Dulcolax® Pink™
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of
the registered trademark Dulcolax® Pink™.
Distributed by LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788
bisacodyl tablet, sugar coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-607)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 21, 2017