Zylast Antiseptic Surgical Scrub
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.76mL in 1mL
Labeler: Bocchi Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 57702-466
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 76%
- Scrub significantly reduces the number of micro-organisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from flame.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develops.
Clean under nails that have a free edge of 1 mm with a nail pick. Place enough product on hands to completely spread over both hands and wrists, paying attention to nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces. Rub into skin until dry.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Water, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Farnesol, PEG- 12 Dimethicone, Benzethonium Chloride.
|ZYLAST ANTISEPTIC SURGICAL SCRUB
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Bocchi Laboratories Inc. (078376306)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.