Chocolated Laxative by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.)
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 15mg
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.)
NDC Code: 63868-266
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides, USP, 15 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are taking any other drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||
|children under 6 years of age||
- each piece contains: potassium 5 mg
- contains milk and soy ingredients
- gluten free
- store at 15o- 25oC (59o- 77oF)
cocoa, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (cottonseed, palm kernel), salt, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), sugar, vanilla, and whey powder (milk)
Relieves Occasional Constipation
Sennosides, USP, 15 mg | Stimulant Laxative
- Relief of Occasional Constipation
- Chocolate Flavored
*Compare to active ingredient in ex-lax®
Made in the USA
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
sennosides stimulant laxative tablet, chewable
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.) (011920774)|
|Registrant - Aphena Pharma Solutions - New York, LLC (078573647)|
|Aphena Pharma Solutions - New York, LLC||078573647||manufacture(63868-266), pack(63868-266), label(63868-266)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.