Gentle Laxative by SUPERVALU INC.
Medically reviewed on September 6, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, sugar coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-607
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel moment after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
adults and children
|take 1 to 3 tablets
in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under|
|take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
compare to Dulcolax® Pink®
bisacodyl USP 5 mg
• overnight relief of constipation
• formulated for sensitive stomachs
• enteric coated
90 tablets actual size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax® Pink®.
Like it or let us make it right.
That's our quality promise.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
bisacodyl tablet, sugar coated
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41163-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41163-607)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41163-607)|