Sleep Aid Regular Strength by Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
Medically reviewed on March 12, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-252
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep.
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 65 mg
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
•Wake Rested and Refreshed
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Tablets (25 mg Each)
*Compare to active ingredient in Sominex®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Sominex®
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWN ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|