Select Brand Hemorrhoid
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Glycerin 144mg in 1g, Petrolatum 150mg in 1g, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-590
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Pramoxine HCl 1%
- helps relieve local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporarily relieves burning
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- condition gets worse or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse and gently dry the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing tissue or soft cloth before applying
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- for lot number and expiration date, see crimp of tube or see box
cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerol monostearate, mineral oil, peg 40 castor oil, propylene glycol, purified water, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
A medicated cream for local application as an aid
in the relief of the discomfort due to rectal irritation.
the lower price name brand
*Compare to the active ingredients in
Preparation H® Maximum Strength Cream
Net Wt. 1 oz (28g)
|SELECT BRAND HEMORRHOID
glycerin, petrolatum, phenylephrine hydrochloride, pramoxine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.