Triple Antibiotic by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[USP'U] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-392
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 400 units
Neomycin sulfate 5 mg
(equivalent to 3.5 mg of Neomycin)
Polymyxin B sulfate 5000 units
First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15° to 30°C (59°- 86° F)
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
For minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin
0.5 Gram 25 Single Dose Packets
Distributed by Green Guard®, St. Louis, Missouri 63045
ask a doctor before use in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||manufacture(47682-392)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.