Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg, COCOA BUTTER 1768.8mg
Labeler: ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC
NDC Code: 61357-135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.25%||Vasoconstrictor|
|Cocoa Butter 88.44%||Protectant|
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissues
- Provides temporary relief from the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended daily dose unless directed by a doctor
- in case of bleeding or if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor promptly.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- detach one suppository from the strip. Remove wrapper before inserting into rectum
- gently insert suppository into rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
Store at temperature 59° – 86°F
methylparaben, propylparaben, starch
phenylephrine hydrochloride and cocoa butter suppository
|Labeler - ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC (071904097)|
|ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC||071904097||MANUFACTURE(61357-135)|