Bacitracin by Blossom Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 500[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Blossom Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 61767-219
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc (Equal to 500 Bacitracin Units) First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection.
For external use only
- clean the affected areas
- apply a small amount of product (an amountb equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
First aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
- the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- in case of deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
|Labeler - Blossom Pharmaceuticals (677381470)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.