LAMISL AF DEFENSE by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-6114
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Clinically proven to prevent most athlete’s foot with daily use
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
Flammability Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperature above 490C (1200F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- in children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- irritation occurs or gets worse
- no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well: hold 4” to 6” from skin
- spray a thin layer over affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- store between 200C to 250C (680F to 770F)
- see container bottom for lot number and expiration date
- in case of clogging, remove button and clean nozzle with a pin
aluminum starch octenyl succinate, fragrance, isopropyl myristate, propylene carbonate, SD alcohol 40-B (11%w/w), sorbitan oleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
Propellant: isobutane, propane
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622
tolnaftate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)