AZO by i-Health, Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 5, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 97.5mg
Labeler: i-Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 49973-245
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 97.5 mg
Urinary tract analgesic
Use Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- sensitivities to glucose
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a professional before use. A pregnancy test and consultation with a health professional if pregnancy is confirmed is recommended prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- Store at room temperature (59-86 degrees F) in a dry place and protect from light
Tamper evident: Product is sealed within blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is torn, open or damaged.
Inactive ingredients Lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, sodium starch glycolate and talc.
Distributed by i-Health, Inc. 55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416
Country of Origin: U.S.
Size and color of tablets may vary.
For questions, concerns, or to report an adverse event, call (800) 722-3476
urinary pain relief tablet
|Labeler - i-Health, Inc. (061427694)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corporation||057795122||manufacture(49973-245)|