Mark 3 by Cargus International, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Feb 28, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 6.4g in 32g
Labeler: Cargus International, Inc.
NDC Code: 61509-103
For the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores and minor dental procedures.
Allergy alert Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "-caine" anesthetics.
use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
exceed recommended dosage.
If more than used for pain is accidentially swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at room temperature 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C). Protect from freezing and heat.
FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, Polyethylene glycol 3350, Polyethylene glycol 400, Saccharine sodium, Tocopheryl acetate, Xylitol
Mark 3, 135 North Rt. 9W, Congers, NY 10920
|Labeler - Cargus International, Inc. (096191093)|
|Dharma Research, Inc.||078444642||manufacture(61509-103)|
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more