Mark 3 by Cargus International, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 6.4g in 32g
Labeler: Cargus International, Inc.
NDC Code: 61509-109
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores and minor dental procedures.
Allergy alert Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "-caine" anesthetics.
use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
exceed recommended dosage.
If more than used for pain is accidentially swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at room temperature 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C). Protect from freezing and heat.
Flavor, Polyethylene glycol 3350, Polyethylene glycol 400, Saccharin sodium, Tocopheryl acetate, Xylitol
Mark 3, 135 North Rt. 9W, Congers, NY, 10920
|Labeler - Cargus International, Inc. (096191093)|
|Dharma Research, Inc.||078444642||manufacture(61509-109)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more