Hum Body Liner
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 21, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: Happy Sonic Global Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 61254-4001
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Purified water, Canola Oil, Glycerin(e), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate /PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Propagermanium, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Demethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Algae Extract, Green Tea Extract, Macadamia Seed Oil, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate
keep out of reach of the children
Apply as needed on a proper region of the skin and use with magic wave
A. Please stop using the product in anyone of the following cases:
1) Rash, swelling, itching, irritation, and other abnormal reactions on the skin after using the product.
2) When the abnormalities above appear on the skin due to direct sunlight, etc.
B. Do NOT use on a scar, or skin affected by dermatitis, eczema, etc.
C. Notes for Storage
1) Make sure to close the lid after use.
2) Keep away from babies and children.
3) Do not store in high/low temperature or under direct sun light.
Abnormal products will be compensated for according to “Standard for Consumer Dispute Resolution” by Fair Trade Commission
for topical use only
|HUM BODY LINER
|Labeler - Happy Sonic Global Co., Ltd. (688735115)|
|Registrant - Happy Sonic Global Co., Ltd. (688735115)|
|Happy Sonic Global Co., Ltd.||688735115||manufacture(61254-4001)|