TrueLipids Anti-Itch Barrier
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100mL
Labeler: DermDeal, LLC dba Cheryl Lee, MD Sensitive Skin Care
NDC Code: 61387-247
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison iny, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advise and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical devise or applicator
- condition worsens
- rectal bleeding occurs
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°C-25°C (68°-77°F)
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride(Coconut), Petrolatum, Neopentyl, Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Searoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, 1,3 Propanediol (from Corn), C10-C30 Cholesterol/lanoserol Esters, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine, Candelilla Wax, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, may contain Gluconolactone.
|TRUELIPIDS ANTI-ITCH BARRIER
|Labeler - DermDeal, LLC dba Cheryl Lee, MD Sensitive Skin Care (035627639)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.