White Petrolatum by DermDeal, LLC DBA CheryLee MD, Sensitive Skin Care
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 50g in 100g
Labeler: DermDeal, LLC DBA CheryLee MD, Sensitive Skin Care
NDC Code: 61387-248
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 50%
Skin Protectant (ointment)
- temporarily protects minor:
- helps relieve, prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped or chracked skin.
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For cuts, scrapes or burns.
- apply as needed
- For diaper rash
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- pply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Carpylic/Capric Triglyceride(Coconut), Coco-Caprlyate (Coconut), Microcrystalline Wax, Parrafin Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candililla) Wax, C10-C30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine, Isostearyl Isostearate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid(Licorice Root)
cherylee md sensitive skin care truelipids double action boo-boo bum ointment
|Labeler - DermDeal, LLC DBA CheryLee MD, Sensitive Skin Care (035627639)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.