Mark 3 by Cargus International, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 28, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 6.4g in 32g
Labeler: Cargus International, Inc.
NDC Code: 61509-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores and minor dental procedures.
Allergy alert Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "-caine" anesthetics.
use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly
exceed recommended dosage.
If more than used for pain is accidentially swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at room temperature 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C). Protect from freezing and heat.
FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, Polyethylene glycol 3350, Polyethylene glycol 400, Saccharine sodium, Tocopheryl acetate, Xylitol
Mark 3, 135 North Rt. 9W, Congers, NY 10920
|Labeler - Cargus International, Inc. (096191093)|
|Dharma Research, Inc.||078444642||manufacture(61509-101)|
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more