SoundBody Long Lasting Lubricant
Medically reviewed on February 26, 2018.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-644
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%....................... Lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%................................. Lubricant
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to eye dryness
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive or allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
If swallwed, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center immediately
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
boric acid, calcium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, hydrochloric acid, hypromellose 2910, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, zinc chloride
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 VALLY VIEW AVE.
CERRITOS, CA 90703 USA
|SOUNDBODY LONG LASTING LUBRICANT
polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)