DELTUSS DP Nasal Decongestant Antihistamine CHERRY Flavor
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Deliz Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 58238-226
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dexchlorpheniramine maleate 1 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostrate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur especially in children
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use only with enclosed measuring cup
- do not use enclosed measuring cup for any other drug product
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
||2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) every 6 hours not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:
||1 teaspoonful (tsp) every 6 hours not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age:
||Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
cherry flavor, citric acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
Call 1-787-701-3312. You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.
|DELTUSS DP NASAL DECONGESTANT ANTIHISTAMINE CHERRY FLAVOR
dexchlorpheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Deliz Pharmaceutical Corp (826391138)|
|Woodfield Pharmaceutical, LLC||079398730||manufacture(58238-226)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 28, 2018