CVS Cools Itch Fast
Medically reviewed on January 15, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-729
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1%......................... Anti-itch
Uses for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- posion oak
- poison sumac
- seborrheic dematitis
- temporarily relievs external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissure or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
contents filled by weight, not volume
aloe vera leaf, carbomer homopolymer type c, glycerin, methylparaben, oat kernel oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water, white wax
ONE CVS DRIVE
WOONSOCKET, RI 02895 USA
|CVS COOLS ITCH FAST
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.