SoundBody Tolnaftate Antifungal
Medically reviewed on October 31, 2016
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Tolnaftate 1%............................... Antifungal
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- proven effective in the prevention of athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in th euse of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change socks at least once a day
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effect on the scalp or nails
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
ceteth-20, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, liquid paraffin, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 VALLEY VIEW AVE.
CERRITOS, CA 90703 USA
|SOUNDBODY TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)