SoundBody Tolnaftate Antifungal
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Tolnaftate 1%............................... Antifungal
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- proven effective in the prevention of athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in th euse of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change socks at least once a day
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effect on the scalp or nails
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
ceteth-20, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, liquid paraffin, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 VALLEY VIEW AVE.
CERRITOS, CA 90703 USA
|SOUNDBODY TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.