Stool Softener Extra strength by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
if you are taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20o - 25o C (68o- 77o F); excursions permitted between 15o- 30oC (59o- 86o F)
edible white ink, FD&C Red No# 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified wter, sorbitol special.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
- Relieves constipation
- Gentle and effective
- Stimulant free for comforable relief
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Satisfaction guaranteed- For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.